We want to keep all our clients up to date with Acacia Beauty Rooms plans regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic. At the moment we are trading as usual and we are doing all we can to protect our clients and staff during this time of uncertainty.
We would like all our clients to know the things we are doing differently including:
• We are cleaning and disinfecting our work stations, door handles and other areas of the salon more regularly than usual throughout the day.
• We are using hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day and we have this available for all our clients to use by reception and our manicure stations.
• We are washing our hands more frequently and spending longer doing it.
• We have face masks and gloves available for staff to wear should the client wish for us to wear them.
What can our clients do to help?
• We ask all clients to sterilise or wash their hands when they enter the salon.
• Please use contactless payments where possible
• If you have any cold or flu symptoms please reschedule your appointment for a later time.
• If you have travelled to a high risk country or been in contact with someone that has within the last 14 days please reschedule your appointment.
These are difficult times especially for small local businesses, we will keep our clients updated on social media if the situation changes and appreciate all our clients support and custom team Acacia.