Private Vitamin Injections in Chelmsford
Promote overall wellbeing with our Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 Injections
If you are constantly feeling run down and tired or you struggle to shake off illness, then it’s possible you may be deficient in Vitamin B12 or Vitamin D. If you are feeling sluggish, run-down, prone to frequent bouts of illness, and looking tired, then it’s possible you may be deficient in Vitamin C.
Acacia Beauty & Aesthetics now offer vitamin injections – the health booster secret of celebrities and the stars! Put a spring back into your step with one of our vitamin injections which can help to give you a natural energy boost while also helping to increase your metabolism, power up your fitness or detoxify your body
Other Vitamin Injections Treatments
Vitamin B12 can help boost your body’s energy levels by preventing fatigue, helping you to lose weight and also by lowering the risk of heart disease and other serious health concerns. It’s also essential for the health of your skin, hair and nails.
Its other benefits include boosting your brain by slowing down memory loss, alleviating anxiety and aiding sleep.
- Prevents fatigue
- Gives you an energy boost
- Improves brain power
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Slows down memory loss
- Protects yourself against cancer & other diseases
- Helps you lose weight
- Alleviates anxiety
- Aids sleep
- Helps improve your appearance
£35 per injection
Course of four £120
Vitamin C injections can promote overall wellbeing and boost your immune system. Injected intravenously or intramuscularly at our clinic in Chelmsford, Vitamin C injections will make you feel invincible!
Vitamin C is a powerful natural antioxidant and helps to protect the body. It is vital for healthy skin, blood vessels, bones, and cartilage. It also promotes and aids in healing.
Not getting enough Vitamin C can leave you feeling sluggish, run-down, prone to frequent bouts of illness, and looking tired.
Injecting Vitamin C delivers the perfect amount of this vital vitamin directly, leaving you feeling and looking fantastic. Because the injections are delivered directly into the bloodstream, they are perfect for those with sensitive stomachs, as oral supplements can irritate the stomach. The body only absorbs 15% of an oral supplement, whereas it can take in much more when it is delivered via IM or IV.
Vitamin C has a positive impact on skin pigmentation, anti-aging free radicals, resistance to allergies and some health conditions.
Benefits of Vitamin C Injections:
- Absorbed better than oral supplements
- Reduces fatigue
- Improves the look and quality of the skin, bones and hair
- More gentle on sensitive stomachs
- Boosts the immune system
- Gives you more energy
- Helps improve skin pigmentation and has an anti-aging effect
£40 per injection – Course of four £150
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, responsible for the intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphate. Vitamin D is needed to keep bones, teeth, and muscles healthy.
This essential nutrient is required for many of the main processes of the body and assists the body in its ability to absorb other minerals. Vitamin D is an important component in maintaining your general health and well-being.
So, what does taking vitamin D do?
- Maintains bone density and bone health
- Supports the immune system
- Regulates the activity of more than 200 different genes
- Aids the absorption of calcium and phosphate in the body (these are essential for muscles, teeth, and bones)
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Reduces inflammation
- Protects against heart disease
- Supports brain function
- Modulates cell growth
- May help protect against respiratory infections
- May alleviate symptoms of arthritis (research is ongoing but shows promising results)
- Helps depression -SAD disorder
Symptoms of a Vitamin D deficiency
A vitamin D deficiency can put you at higher risk of health conditions including heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and depression. Signs that you may need more vitamin D include the some of the following symptoms:
- Fatigue and low energy levels
- Low mood
- Musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Muscle weakness
- Hair loss
- Generally feeling unwell
- Impaired cognition