Acacia Beauty Rooms is an independent venture owned and run by Sarah. We sincerely hope you enjoy your treatments and are confident you will. If you have any concerns, disappointments or suggestions please contact us. We endeavour to bring you the best in beauty and holistic treatments.
What to do on your visit
- Please remember to bring open toed shoes with you if you are having a pedicure and your own towels if you are planning on using the ‘Reflections Leisure Centre’ facilities.
- We suggest you leave any jewellery or valuables at home, Acacia Beauty Rooms cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property
- We accept cash, cheque and debit and credit cards. A 2.5% service charge may be applied to some credit cards.
- Our prices include VAT.
- Gift Vouchers and products are available for all occasions.
- Easy free car parking is available directly outside Acacia Beauty Rooms.
Also available on site
- Reflections Leisure Centre – Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and more
- Little Faces – Day care, nursery, creche
- Baby Nurture
- If you are receiving any form of medication or medical treatment or you are,or may be, pregnant, please inform your therapist at the earliest convenience.
- Please also keep your therapist updated should any of the above change. This is for your own well-being and should be notified at time of booking.
- We request a cancellation period of 24 hours on all treatments, and 48 hours on all Spa Day Revival Packages.We reserve the right to charge 50% on any treatments over £45 that are not cancelled within this time to cover our costs, however if we refill the appointment time, we will not charge this fee.
- Acacia Beauty Rooms has very flexible opening hours; we are available most evenings, and generally open Monday to Saturday, and on Sunday afternoons for large bookings.
If you have any further questions, just contact us.