Please read this page for important information about your visit to Acacia Beauty Rooms.
Preparing for your visit
- If having a pedicure, please remember to bring open toed shoes with you.
- If you are planning on using the Reflections Leisure Centre facilities, please bring your own towels.
- We suggest you leave any jewellery or valuables at home. Acacia Beauty Rooms or Pontlands Park Hotel (incorporating Reflections Leisure Centre) cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property while on-site.
- We accept cash, cheque and debit/credit cards.
- Our prices include VAT.
- Gift Vouchers and products are available for all occasions.
- Easy free car parking is available directly outside Acacia Beauty Rooms.
Other facilities available on site
- Pontlands Park Hotel – A 35 bedroom country hotel
- Reflections Leisure Centre – Gym, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and more
- Little Faces – Day care, nursery, creche
- Baby Nurture – Baby/child swimming lessons
- If you are receiving any form of medication or medical treatment or you are, or may be, pregnant, please inform your therapist at the earliest convenience.
- Please also keep your therapist updated should any of the above change. This is for your own well-being and should be notified at time of booking.
- We request a cancellation period of 24 hours on all treatments, and 48 hours on all Spa Day Packages. We reserve the right to charge 50% on any treatments that are not cancelled within this time to cover our costs, however if we refill the appointment time, we will not charge this fee.
- Acacia Beauty Rooms has very flexible opening hours; we are open daily, and we can sometimes arrange for early/late hours outside of standard opening times if required.
- Acacia Beauty Rooms is an independent venture owned and run by Sarah. We sincerely hope you enjoy your treatments and are confident you will. If you have any concerns, disappointments or suggestions please contact us. We endeavour to bring you the best in beauty and holistic treatments.