Please read this page for important information about your visit to Acacia Beauty & Aesthetics.
Preparing for your visit
- If having a pedicure, please remember to bring open toed shoes with you.
- We suggest you leave any jewellery or valuables at home. Acacia Beauty & Aesthetics cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property while visiting us.
- We accept cash, cheque and debit/credit cards.
- Our prices include VAT.
- Gift Vouchers and products are available for all occasions.
- When booking treatments with a value over £50, we require a 50% deposit to be paid.
- Two hours free car parking is available directly outside Acacia at The Vineyards.
- If you require longer parking time, please contact us to arrange an all day parking pass.
- If you are receiving any form of medication or medical treatment or you are, or may be, pregnant, please inform your therapist at the earliest convenience.
- Please also keep your therapist updated should any of the above change. This is for your own well-being and should be notified at time of booking.
- We request a cancellation period of 48 hours on all treatments.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking, we reserve the right to charge 50% of any treatments that were booked.
- If you cancel within 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge 100% of any treatments that were booked.
- If we refill the appointment time with another customer booking, we will not apply this charge.
- Acacia Beauty & Aesthetics has very flexible opening hours; we are open daily, and we can sometimes arrange for early/late hours outside of standard opening times if required. Contact us.
Problems or issues
- Acacia Beauty & Aesthetics is an independent limited company. We sincerely hope you enjoy your treatments and are confident you will. If you have any concerns, disappointments or suggestions please contact us.